50€ / 377kn per person
CANYONING RIVER CETINA
Canyoning Cetina river
Adventure for all! The basic canyoning Cetina River is the combination of hiking, walking, sliding down the rapids, bathing with crystal-clear natural pools, walking through tunnels, and swimming beneath the largest waterfalls on the river Cetina. It also includes Cliff jumps (they are not required). The guide will provide you with life vests, wetsuits and helmets. You are set to go for the adventure of a lifetime! life! All you require to go on this adventure is a swimming suit, some kinds of shoes for sports and an adventurous spirit. are prepared for your Canyoning River Cetina adventure!
Canyoning River Cetina within Croatia is a great way to discover hundreds of years old canyon. The crystal clear water, and a suitable temperature to swim makes the experience an absolute Canyoning River Cetina adventure. As you enter the canyon, the sounds of the river get more raucous. In ten minutes you arrive right in the middle of Cetina canyon. You’ll walk through the rapids, passing through subterranean tunnels, swimming through natural pools, and going around lakes and waterfalls, all this is Canyoning River Cetina. You’ll receive a lifejacket with a helmet, Neoprene pants and your little Canyoning River Cetina expedition is ready to begin.
The four divines can be found.
While a certain amount in fitness must be achieved,, prior experience is not required to participate in Cetina Canyoning in Croatia. The water temperature ranges generally between 15degC and 19degC However, it also varies according to the time of the year. You are able to dive into the waters only at locations which are permitted from the guides. In most cases, there are four dives. Of course, they’re not mandatory and you are able to skip these. Every customer must be wearing Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets when they are on the river. Our guides are registered with the Croatian Mountain Rescue Service and the equipment, and we use, is approved and registered through the EU. Cetina Canyoning Croatia trip does not include the lowering of ropes.
Canyoning River Cetina
- All the equipment required necessary for the sport (helmet lifejacket, helmet, water-proof container, neoprene suit, rain jackets if needed)
- Secure parking is available at the beginning point of Canyoning River Cetina
- Transfer back from the final point back to the beginning with the vehicle of the group
What do you need to bring:
- Wearing a swimming suit during the excursion
- Set of spare clothes that you can change into after your journey of Canyoning River Cetina
- water shirts, rash guards as well as a simple T-shirt (under the Lifejacket)
- Sandals, water shoes or sports shoes that are able to be soaked
- A towel
- sun cream
- Water and snacks
The size of the group
- 2 to 30 people per group.
- Minimum numbers are required.
- More large groups can be arranged.
- There is the possibility of cancellation following confirmation if there aren’t enough passengers to fulfil the requirements. If this happens, you will be informed, happening the client will be given the option of a full or partial refund. If you are unable to meet the required number guests is not achieved however the guest/s want to go on the trip, the cost will increase by a percentage based upon the number that is required to be guests.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
WHAT TO BRING
16:00 h / 16:30 h
Arrival to Split – Riva
The source of river Cetina is located in Dalmatian countryside close to the village of Vrlika. Cetina is a 104-km long river that runs into the sea in Omis, the city. Omis 25 km to the south of Split. The most enjoyable section to our Canyoning adventure lies in the middle section of the river, close to Zadvarje. Zadvarje. In this area, river Cetina over the course of hundreds of years has created the longest canyon on its bed, and is ideal to Our Canyoning adventure.
Distance 2500 meters
Deepest part: 180 meters
The highest waterfall: 55 meters
Temperature of the river: 18-21 C (64-70 F)
Time of activity: 3-4h
Total tour time: 6-7h
Level of fitness: Based on a scale between 1 and 5, 3
The age limit is age limit of 8 years
Experience: Not necessary
Cliff jumps: All cliff jumps are not required, and may be avoided
Meeting point Split : Prokurative Square (Trg Republike) Long stairs next to caffe bar «Bellevue»
Coordinates : 43°30’31.7″N 16°26’10.7″E